Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello World,

For years I have been doing business as an E or S but in 2007 my father and I ventured out to make a difference as B's and I's. I was encouraged that this was the right move to make in a failing economy and an incoming president running on CHANGE. After studying the markets and hearing the views of thousands of people I know feel that this country is going thru an overhaul. The people are realizing that in a information age there is too much to juggle with child care, health care and politicians only caring about their own selfish goals instead of the needs of the people. It makes you ask the question WHY. Why do we continue to engage in non sense instead of dealing with the real facts. We have kids watching television instead of reading books. We have men trying to feed their families with the money left over after they hang out with the boys and buy wii's. Come on guys lets change our minds in 2010. A new mind, a new life and propsperity for ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment